Saturday, March 8, 2014

Simple ways to save money during my trip to London?

During Easter weekend and the week after, my parents and I will be in London! (We are American and this is our first time ever going abroad. We are spending 7 days in London, and 2 days out viewing the rolling hills of the country). While in London, we hope to see Hyde Park & Kensington Gardens, where we hope to play tennis and rent bikes for the afternoon, see Kensington Palace, Buckingham Palace & the changing of the guards, St. Paul's Cathedral, and visit some pubs and cafes! I know the time will go by quickly so I hope we have enough time to cover that all. Also, we do not know where we want to go on the 2 day country part, my mother just wants to see the countryside of England. Any suggestions? Preferably not too far of a drive. So any recommendations on how to save money? Also, are cafes and restaurants vegetarian friendly? I am technically a pescetarian because I eat fish, but I do not eat any meat. I hope this won't make dining difficult. Also, I sincerely apologize for any incorrect spelling. I am on my Kindle and not good with this whole touch screen thing. Thanks!

Читать далее: Simple ways to save money during my trip to London?