Friday, March 7, 2014

IPad mini vs Kindle Paperwhite - discuss?

So I'm about to get the iPad mini - the first one, not the retina one and recently I've been thinking I'd love to be able to read books on a tablet.

I'm not sure whether to use the Kindle app that comes in the Apple App Store and read books that way or just get a separate kindle paperwhite which I'm told is better because it doesn't glare and has a way longer battery life as well as clearer lettering.

All answers are appreciated since I need loads of opinions to make my mind up!

Thanks
Added (1). Forgot to mention - I know I'm definitely getting the iPad mini but it won't be used for only reading. I will do loads of stuff on it including reading, so continuing on, is it worth buying a separate Kindle?

Читать далее: IPad mini vs Kindle Paperwhite - discuss?