Friday, March 7, 2014

How to deDRM an azw3 file?

hello all I was wondering how to deDRM a AZW3 file currently I have tried all the calibre plugins I could find off the internet and all of the softwares one could find the only one that has worked is kindle DRM removal but I can only do 2 books before I have to buy it and I don't have a lot of money therefore that is not an option. Does anyone know of a good software for any platform that can deDRM AZW3 files?
Added (1). I am aware of the legal implications but I don't think it is that bad to transfer the books that I bought for my kindle to then put them on my nook… I am not going to distribute them I just need to deDRM then convert the file so I can have the book on both my kindle and my nook. If you have a problem with me trying not to buy the same book twice than don't answer this question!

Читать далее: How to deDRM an azw3 file?