Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm clueless about audio books but want to know how to use them?

Assume that I know absolutely nothing about books and please tell me what I need to start listening. Technology options: I have a kindle (not fire, but the older black&white paper version), and iphone. I think id prefer to use the kindle. What do I need? What's a kindle library? How do I get a book?
Do I need constant wifi or is it downloadable?
How does it work with the iphone?
What do you like about audiobooks? What are the cons?

Thank you!
Ideally I'd like to be able to listen to the books while I'm outside taking my son in the stroller for a walk. Or listen to it while he is napping.
Added (1). So I don't listen to music or watch movies on my phone…I'm challenged when it comes to technology like this. The music app I have is pandora-I listen sometimes. So is there an app for the iphone or who do I do it on the kindle?
Thanks

Читать далее: I'm clueless about audio books but want to know how to use them?