Thursday, March 13, 2014

College Tablet and E-Reader?

I am thinking of getting Tablet or E-Reader for college books next semester. I was looking at Kindle (basic one), but I spotted a Samsung Tablet that is about 15 dollars more. I am pretty sure that basic kindle can only get books from one place while that Tablet can get an Kindle app, plus other providers. The reason i am asking this question because my I pad cant use kindle app because the IOS doesn't reach required one (1st gen I Pad, cant go past IOS5). I already have a good tablet that I use on notes (Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1) so new tablet would of been only for reading, How long would a 2013 model Samsung Tablet (any) be capable of using the reading apps without updates screwing it over?

I do not want to pay much for Tablet that I will only use for school books, I already dropped close to $600 on school tablet first week of last semester.

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by the stock of books college requires, I even had to get books that school store does not posses… Kindle app on my note app didn't have it either and i was forced to get it from some weird Samsung app… Trust me when I say it, it is not fun reading book and taking notes at the same time on a single Tablet screen…

Читать далее: College Tablet and E-Reader?