Saturday, February 8, 2014

Universal Child Proof 7 Tablet Case?

I want to buy my 3 toddlers soon to be a fourth an android based tablet. I'd like to buy them all one to have of their own, not a shared "family" tablet. We have other kid only tablets that are not android based like the leappad and innotab and I am evaluating the kindle freetime with my oldest to see if his device might be worth going with a kindle.

But what I want to buy are 3-4 cheaper android tablets in a 7" size at the $60-$70 range per, however I am NOT finding a really amazing KID PROOF 4 sided "otterbox" type case for these lower end brands. There has got to be a universal 7"size case to put these in? I tried ebay, but unless its an otterbox style casing, silicone and a shield doesnt really do major protection.

It's either the above route or may just be cheaper to pick a kids android based tablet, but I already know these exist.

Читать далее: Universal Child Proof 7 Tablet Case?