Sunday, February 2, 2014

Only for Kindle Ebook Readers?!

I am a student actually I was a student.I am just over with my exams. So now i have 2 months of complete enjoyment… And i want to spend most of the time reading books and novels and articles and sruff. So is there anyone with a lots and lots of Kindle ebooks,I request you to please send them to me at my email "thebizzare7@gmail.com".It would be of great help. ALSO i want to mention that you can share (not loan)your ebooks.You can follow the link if you dont know how to share your kindle ebooks- www.epubsoft.com/how-to-share-kindle-ebo…

ALSO if i maybe of any help to you in the future I would surely try my best to help you.
I am going to be a CS engineer. So that means i would be of great help of any of your computer/cyber queries.
JUST KIDDING.
THANKS YET AGAIN.

Читать далее: Only for Kindle Ebook Readers?!