Monday, February 17, 2014

I have a HORRIBLE attitude?

Okay so I have an attitude and its really bad. I try soo hard to change it but i just cant. I dont give attitude at school or anything just to my mom and dad and thats bogus of me cuz theyre my parents and i should respect them the most out of anybody. Im not exaggerating,everday, i always get introuble cuz my attitude and its more than once a day. I dont know how they handle it. I need to change my attitude and I just cant. It doesnt work for me to "think before i speak "cuz i cant or to "ignore it or count to 10" or anything cuz it wont work. My parents dont hit me either when i give attitude,they dont even take away my phone,ipod,tv from my room,or my kindle away from me,they just say "stop. You need to quit already with your attitude" and i dont know how they can deal with just talking to me. Can someone PLEASE tell me a way to stop my attitude PLEASE im tired of stressing them out or ruining their day,cuz they give me EVERYTHING I need AND WANT. PLEASE! Thank you! ^.^

Читать далее: I have a HORRIBLE attitude?