Thursday, February 6, 2014

How to salvage this monstrosity?

Long story short:

I liked coworker, ended up dating, broke it off because she had no time for me. She blew up my phone and dragged me back as a friend. Now, she has lots of free time, and is going out a lot, I tried to re-kindle to no avail. She touches me a lot, and laughs at my jokes, and even says that she wants to make out / sleep with me (according to her, jokingly), but when I try asking her out again, she gets furious, asking how I don't get it through my head that she's done…and then will ask me to dinner three days later. I was doing well with keeping my anxiety under control, but I BLEW up her phone like crazy tonight, acting like a needy wuss.

How the hell do I remedy this tomorrow? And how do I reset my brain to "just-friends" mode?

Читать далее: How to salvage this monstrosity?