Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How to quench my ever expanding thirst for knowledge?

So i am what sone people call a scholar. I read books both fiction and non fiction. (Sorry by the way for the incorrect capitalisation of my words, im writing this on my kindle). I am learning spanish, and i want to learn japanese as well as italian. Im studying abroad his summer, but sometimes school doesnt teach me what i want to learn. I want to learn new languages, to watch documentaries, just to learn. Learnlearnlearn. However, i am kind of short on money and i want to buy textbooks that can teach me some stuff that i want to learn (history of the US as in the more interesting stuff, italian, japanese, science/biology/chemistry.) I have maybe $50 to spend on this, and i just dont know if i can quench my thirst for knowledge. If you can help me by pointing out books and websites and other things that could help me out, id be greatful. Also if anyone has a technique they use to learn i would be happy to listen.

Читать далее: How to quench my ever expanding thirst for knowledge?