Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How to get apps and things onto a stolen Kindle?

I'm twelve years old and my mom bought a kindle off of ebay for me but later found out it was reported as lost or stolen. I called Amazon and they said they couldn't do anything about it because the person wasnt answering any of their attempts to contact them. We stopped by the local police station and they said we could just keep it because there was no way they could track down the seller because the account was closed down. Don't say I'm promoting theft, because I'm not. I payed about 150 dollars for it and it was a waste of money… How would I get apps, books, etc onto it? Simply logging out doesn't work. I reset the kindle. I called customer service and told them the story and they said they didn't know, and to check online for a way. I'm not sure if there is a way to get things onto it, but if there is, it would help! Thanks.

Читать далее: How to get apps and things onto a stolen Kindle?