Saturday, February 22, 2014

Do you prefer to read on a Kindle(Or any tablet) or a Book?

I ask because a lot of people seem to have a lot of people seem to read on kindles. Personally, I love the feel of a book. The nice papernack or hardcover, flipping through the pages, just the paper in my hands I seem to prefer it. Plus, I like how people can see what you're reading, it kind of says something about you. If you're reading, say, The Hunger Games, you're into the adventerous dystopia, if you're reading an autobiography about a famous historical figure, it shows you like to dive deep into history, and so on. I don't know, is it just me? I just don't think I could read a screen when reading, i'd probably get the reading done faster i'll admit that, but it just seems better for your eyes that you read on paper, and overall, I just like the feel of it.
How do you like to read?

Читать далее: Do you prefer to read on a Kindle(Or any tablet) or a Book?