Monday, January 20, 2014

Would you forget a budding relationship over this?

I met this woman a few weeks ago, and over that time a relationship has been budding. I've kind of been going back and forth on whether I want a relationship since I just got out of a long term serious one, and because this woman isn't like other women I've dated.

As I was going out earlier, she showed up unannounced to see how I was feeling (I've been sick lately). I told her she could stay inside while I went to get the mail up the road (had to get it before they closed).

When I returned home a few minutes later I found her using my hatchet to chop some of my firewood into kindling. I've got a wood stove that I use for heat (I'm in a rural area). The thing is though, she was chopping it in the middle of my living room on my rug, and there were splinters of wood everywhere. She had tried to sweep them up with my stove broom, but that's used to sweep up ash inside the stove so she wound up leaving ash marks all over the rug.

When I asked what she was doing, she said she noticed I was low on kindling. When I asked why she didn't do it outside, she said it's because it's raining (there is a covered area just outside the door).

She left a couple minutes after that, and now I'm wondering if she's crazy or just dumb. I'm not sure I want to date her now.

What would you do? Would you forget about her over that?
Added (1). Lol, there's nothing for me to apologize for. She left because she hadn't intended on staying long, she was just seeing how I was, not because we fought or argued (which we didn't).

Читать далее: Would you forget a budding relationship over this?