Monday, December 17, 2012

How to choose between the city and the sticks?

Ok so im commin to a point in my life where i have to choose where i want to live. I've really narrowed it down to staying here in northern PA and moving down to Miami, Fl. I am completely stuck on which to choose because i love the open feeling of the country and the fact you can actually own large animals like horses and big dogs.but i also like the conviency that comes with a city and i've seen some miami condos, and they are absolutley breath taking. I would appreciate it if you could persuade me to choose city or sticks, and please none of that "oh, you obviosly are leaning towards… " cause trust me, im neutral XD. sry for spelling, typed this on my kindle.thnx
>>> How to choose between the city and the sticks?