Friday, January 17, 2014

My right eye and part of the right side of my face hurts?

For some reason, I woke up today and the right side of my face felt swollen, kinda like I got punched in the eye. Most of the pain surrounds the eye, though when I look at it, it seems practically normal. However, the skin between the bridge of my nose and the corner of my the inner part of my eye is slightly swollen and red; it also really hurts when I touch it. When my face is relaxed, I feel a slight pull/tingling feeling around the area of my cheekbone thats a little uncomfortable. But when I scrunch up my face or blink longer than the usual second, the area surrounding my eye and cheekbone hurt like CRAZYY. The pain has also been gradually getting worse throughout the say. I dont know whats wrong since its only on one side of the face and this has never happened before. It might be because Im sick (though I am almost done recovering) or because lately Ive been reading my kindle under the covers at night while laying on my right side.
Any advice would be great since I have really important tests next week! (and sorry for the long paragraph LOL)

Читать далее: My right eye and part of the right side of my face hurts?