Friday, January 31, 2014

My kindle will not connect to wifi?

I have rebooted, tried to enter manually, tried to connect to a network that shows on my kindle all to no avail. It is currently not even SEEING my work WiFi but has connected to it for the past 3 years without issue, now all of a sudden it won't. Not sure if not having a full battery is the culprit, and I have not tried at home lately but will when I get home.
Added (1). it's a work router so won't be able to restart it, it's just very strange. It won't even connect to WiFi networks in the bldg that it can see and that don't require password. :(
Added (2). and I'm connected to the WiFi on my computer AND phone
so know it's working
Added (3). There is nothing to delete as it doesn't even see the network. My IT person has no idea either. I have reentered the passkey several times still won't connect. Will see if it connects to home WIFi once battery fully charged and if that doesn't work well…a paperwhite might be in my future ;)

and sorry, I don't know how to respond to a post on this forum

Читать далее: My kindle will not connect to wifi?