Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Long haul flight tips? Fashion + Beauty?

So i'm going on a long haul flight (8-10hrs not including airport time ect.) soonish. So i would say I am a fairly experienced flier/traveler, i've done this trip every 2 years ish all my life.

So has anyone got any advice on what I should wear? what kind of bag should I take as hand luggage? makeup? shoes?

So the reason i'm asking this is because two years ago i wore literally hardly any makeup, my fashion sense has changed a lot since then, and obviously things like what I take in my hand luggage would be completely different.

The flight it going to be about 9 hours long, plus at least 5-6 hours in the airport before and maybe 2 hours in the airport after, followed by a 5 hour ish long car journey in a jeep across roads that exactly smooth. (India)

So what should I wear?!, I need to be comfortable, but look okay + nice for airport bit, i don't mind changing but needs to be something I can fit in smallish hand luggage, I'm thinking so far of loose skater dress with skinny joggers?, what shoes should I wear? bearing in mind lots of standing around in airports.

What kind of bag should I take? I was either thinking of a handbag a simple ish one, or more likely a backpack, so something like a Jansport one or something.

Makeup? should I bother?

And anything else I might not think of to put in hand luggage apart from the usual, hairbrush, headphones, book, change of underwear, toothbrush/toothpaste, moisturiser, deoderant, kindle, ipod, phone(turned off), hair bands, ect.

vv sorry its so long!, thankyou so much!

thanks!, :)

Читать далее: Long haul flight tips? Fashion + Beauty?