Thursday, January 30, 2014

I feel like I've achieved nothing in my life?

I'm 35 now and feel I have achieved damn all in my life. I can't recall ever having a success to be honest. Going back to when I was in school failed all my exams, never had a decent job, always dead end minimum wage jobs and never been able to progress in a job.

Even basic things like driving I can't do, living in the back of beyond everyone drives as public transport is so poor, I don't know anyone else who can't drive, I rent my home as can't afford a mortgage, I've never left the country, again living in the UK I don't know anyone who else who has never left the country.

Quite the catch aren't I? I've tried things like Tony Robbins programs, even The Secret, all with wonderful reviews, did damn all here along with the other 100+ self help books I have on my Kindle. I just have no motivation in my life and am just living to get to the end.

Читать далее: I feel like I've achieved nothing in my life?