Thursday, January 30, 2014

I can't find a book that i've read help?

Ok so I have a kindle love the thing especially for all the free books. Unfortunately I have way too many on my kindle. I read a book about eighteen months ago I really liked it and for the life of me i can't find it. Below is a description and major plot points. If you think you know the title can you say it I would really appreciate any help it's been driving me crazy.

It's a historical romance fantasy. It begins with the protagonist uncle killing her father in medieval era. The uncle and aunt makes her a slave and sells her as a sex slave. The main male character he buys her and takes her home. A little later he ends up fighting with another male character and during this time the female character figures out she can control the elements and she uses her powers to save him. Her powers are all based on love. The male character builds her a sanctuary outside the castle walls so she can practice her powers.

Читать далее: I can't find a book that i've read help?