Thursday, January 30, 2014

How to move on from a loveless marriage?

I am still in love with my husband. But I know he is not in love with me anymore. I tried to stick by him through thick and thin and tried to re kindle our love. It has been two years so we've made love, the last time I tried getting intimate it didn't work out, and i had to practically beg him to be intimate with me. This loveless sexless intimateless marriage has really affected my self esteem. I have never felt so unattractive and disgusting with myself. If my own husband cant find me sexually attractive who will. but all in all I still love him and have tried to stick it through like vows say to do but I know he isnt in love with me anymore. We tried to fix this marriage but nothing has helped. I dont want to move on but I dont want him to be forced to stay with me out of vows if he doesn't love me. How can I begin to move on when I still love him…2 years in a loveless marriage really affects your whole world. I just dont know what to do…we have no kids.
Added (1). I guess I should elaborate my questions since many are deeming lack of communication is the problem. We have done marriage counseling, and seen a sex therapist. Both did not work. Whenever I try and do dates with my husband he is uninterested. He has cheated once because he stated he is unhappy. I have done so much to just try and stick by him and fix things. Ive heard in marriage you can fall in and out of love so I was hoping with all the therapy in the world, taking time from each other, giving in to all his demands and talking over and over about our marriage would eventually help us to at least start to better our marriage but I feel it has only pushed him more away. Theres no talking when we get home, no love, no I love yous no anything.

Читать далее: How to move on from a loveless marriage?