Friday, January 24, 2014

Hand Feed Baby Bunnies! URGENT?!

Hi there!

I raise rabbits (and before any of you criticize, I am not some bunny mill owner.) and recently my doe kindled 10 kits. They're 2 weeks old and not old enough to be weaned and she's eaten half of them. At first she was good, but now she is rejecting them. I have them separated from her, but how do I feed the babies myself?

There are 5 of them, and I need to somehow hand feed them. I don't have any other does at the time producing milk.

I really cant wait very long or they will die, so what can I do? I don't have any glue bottles. So far feeding them with a Q-tip works, but I am working and in school so it just takes way too long.

Any advice? Please all is welcome no hate.
The bunnies' lives are in your hands!

Читать далее: Hand Feed Baby Bunnies! URGENT?!