Monday, January 20, 2014

Audible Book Subscriptions, Advice Needed?

I mean i understand that if you pay 3.99 for three months and then it goes back up to 7.99 (UK money i'm talking about) But this is where it has me confused. I am probably really over thinking this but:
If i pay the membership fee, I realize I get a reduction on books.
Do i get the reduction on only one book, for that month or basically unlimited they are all discounted. Because if you go on the Audible.co.uk website and check out the membership you can see that it has like a 1 on the symbol of the book and says enjoy one book a month (or something like that) So i then wondered does that mean i can only have one book a month discounted? Or can I have as many as I want? As even though you save so much like on some books £20, it doesn't really seem worth it to pay £7( as i would stick with it for a while) a month to get a discount on one book. Then pay another £7/£8 to get again one book. I really like the idea of having my books read out to me and I'm willing to pay the money for the discount I just mean it seems like a lot of hassle for one book, when i could get (probably) the same book on my kindle for much cheaper. You know what I mean? Please help:]

Читать далее: Audible Book Subscriptions, Advice Needed?