Tuesday, January 21, 2014

50% of the time I charge my kindle, it LOSES power while charging. WTF?

I got a Kindle around Christmas Time and the first charge went just fine. I've actually been using it a lot, but I've noticed something odd: Half the time I need to charge it, I'll plug it into my computer, get a confirmation that it IS charging correctly, and in the morning I'll safely remove it and it'll tell me I have barely no charge at all and maybe stay on for 5 minutes. The other half of the time, it charges like normal. I also noticed this with the kindle my girlfriend has as well. I don't know much about the different models of Kindles, this one seems basic - it doesn't have a keyboard or a colour display so it may even just be a regular model but it was new when it was given to me. I'm using the original cable and I use the USB 3.0 ports on my Windows 7 PC.

Читать далее: 50% of the time I charge my kindle, it LOSES power while charging. WTF?