Wednesday, September 18, 2013

None of my devices will connect to my home network?

Ok so i made a wifi network at home using command prompt.It shows up but never connects any of my devices (ipod, kindle fire, android phone).it says network unavailable on my ipod, says connecting on my android phone, and doesn't even show up on my kindle. I have 2 laptops at my house, 1 is windows 7 and the other is windows 8. I tried this on the windows 8 computer & those were the results. I tried using third party applications like virtual router, virtual router plus, maryfi, connectify, and mypublicwifi.none of them have worked, they either never broadcast a wifi signal or i come up with the same results as i stated above.please help, i've been trying to set this up for 3 days now.
more info: i have a wifi adapter (netgear), no wifi router (that's y i use third party apps), i no i could buy a wifi router but i'd really rather not since the only problem is that my network won't let any of my devices connect to it.if u need more info, please ask!!!
Added (1). Forgot to mention that my regular internet connection is through a wireless internet card (verzion access) i no that usually u have 2 a have a wired connection, but from what i've read i can use a wifi adapter along with an internet card

См. статью: None of my devices will connect to my home network?