Sunday, September 15, 2013

Kindle fire gen 1 wouldn't charge?

For some reason my kindle wouldn't charge. Og and people that's going to come here and starts saying "oh that's because the kindle fire is garbage and i had the same problem in a month blah blah blah… " you can leave right now. I had my kindle fire for 2 years now, since it been release. I never had problems with it until now. I think it's starting to get old and I know some devices stops charging after a certain amount of charges, idk.
All I know that this problem started a month ago. I connected it and the light wouldn't come out so I put pressure on the charge and it worked. Then about a week ago, I wanted to transfer a photo to my kindle and it wouldn't work.My computer kept saying "unidentified item". And now about 15 minutes ago, I wanted to charge my kindle since it was almost out of battery and no matter what I do or pressure I put, the kindle would not charge.It just kept making that noise that it does when the kindle is less than 15% charged. I had this kindle for 2 years does this means that it's starting to end its life?
Added (1). After trying to force it to charge for the pass 30 minutes by going around the house plugging it in different outlets, pressure on the charge and or just leaving it alone and see if it gets the hint, the orange light finally came on after the 44th attempt and now it's charging. I can't be doing this all the time…
Added (2). Suddenly movement will stop it from charging and i have to do the torture progress again

См. статью: Kindle fire gen 1 wouldn't charge?