Sunday, September 1, 2013

How to keep a file unlocked in Adobe Reader?

I have several ebooks to read for a class and although they've been purchased, they're still locked and require a sign in every single time I want to read them. Even more annoying, they transfer to the ipad or Kindle in this same protected mode but something screws up along the way and they don't even ask for a name/password… they open, but the pages are all black except for pictures or tables or figures, etc. I got these ebooks because I didn't want to be glued to my computer, I wanted them on the ipad to carry around with me everywhere without having to lug around an armful of books. Not to mention it checks the internet to make sure your sign in is correct (so I'm screwed if the internet is down).

Is there any way to remove protection from PDFs like this once you're already logged into the books that you own >_>? I'm not looking to "hack" my books. I just don't want to sign in every single time (I want to remove that security option in Adobe somehow). I want to be able to read them on other media.

См. статью: How to keep a file unlocked in Adobe Reader?