Thursday, August 1, 2013

Would you want to read this based on the trailer?

I cut together a trailer for my new book. Its like a preview teaser trailer to try and generate interest. What do you think? Would you want to read it based on this, does that trailer make you hate the idea… any constructive thoughts are really appreciated.

The trailer is here: http://bit.ly/13zq4Aq

The book itself is FREE to download from the Kindle Store until tomorrow morning (8/1/2013), but I wanted to see if people liked the trailer and if they think it will work to get people interested in the story.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks
Added (1). Yeah I think the kindle can hold thousands of books on it, so its pretty lean on how much space it takes up, and you can always uninstall it…

… but did you like the trailer, would it entice you to want to read the book. I know it doesn't give much away and that's kind of the point… Its a teaser. Most movie trailers you see now give you like 80% of the plot… to me that doesn't make me want to see the movie. I didn't want to create something that would just summarize the book in 30 seconds.

См. статью: Would you want to read this based on the trailer?