Saturday, August 17, 2013

Why do all libraries have are romance novels?

Y'all know what I'm talking about. They're about an inch and a half thick, and on the cover is usually a physically fit man with no shirt and long hair. Basically, Fabio. Sometimes there's a woman half naked behind him.
They take over the libraries, and I'm not sure why. They're absolutely terrible books.
I recently got a kindle, and when I went to my library's e book section, all they had were romance books! Curious, I read the summary for one.
"Alaina is a stone carver who needs to keep her clan alive. Desperate, she goes to the gorgeous brad for help. Brad only wants to be mr hero, but soon he realizes that Alaina is really hot and wants to bang her. Then they make babies and yeah.."
Meh. Why do libraries spend so much on them?

См. статью: Why do all libraries have are romance novels?