Thursday, August 15, 2013

Which tablet is best for a college student?

Hi Everyone!

I am a college student who is purchasing a tablet mostly for school use. There are so many out there that it is overwhelming which would be the best.

I do have a laptop so i am interested in using this tablet for writing/typing class notes and digital textbooks.

Is Apple's etextbook selection from their book store that good? Because the Kindle and Chegg have a lot of ebooks I can rent.

I know that Apple has a larger app store than Google however is that that much of a problem?

I'm kinda bias towards Android bc i think Apple is too overly expensive and because I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and love concept of widgets.

Preferably a 9 or 10 inch tablet would probably be more practical for note taking.

Im not really interested in a Windows tablet because of price.

Price is kinda a factor but not really at the same time. If the ipad is the best I dont mind buying it but if there is a comparable tablet for less I would be interested in buying that instead.

Thank you for all your help!
Added (1). I just want to add that I have used ebooks before and I am quite fond of them over paper books.

Also, although I know that every textbook is not in digital format, the ones which are not I will just purchase in paper. However I feel that enough of them are. I am a heath science major for ex this semester 3 out of my 4 books are available in digital formats

См. статью: Which tablet is best for a college student?