Friday, August 9, 2013

Where to send Amazon ebooks after buying them?

I buy a LOT of ebooks on Amazon and especially pick up many, many freebies when they're available. I currently have a Kindle Paperwhite and have the app on my Droid Razr Maxx. The problem is I live in a small town and Wi-Fi isn't readily accessible so I store a large amount of books on my Paperwhite for convenience, but when I get a freebie I have to send it to my phone.It wouldn't be a huge issue, but like I said, I pick up many freebies a day and it's gotten to where the Kindle app on my phone force closes (but it's only doing this on one book for some reason… ) when I try to remove them from the device because I just want to store them for a later date and causes major lagging and is overall just a pain.My question is: can you purchase Kindle ebooks and just store them on your account until you want to read them? Or do you have to send them to one of your devices? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

См. статью: Where to send Amazon ebooks after buying them?