Thursday, August 15, 2013

Shall I buy my bf an expensive gift?

His birthday is up next week, we only dated six months, and i havent been a very good gf because of my own insecurites, i feel really bad and im trying to change for him, but his dog, who he had for most of his life is being put down tomorrow so we decided not to meet for his birthday which i completley understand, and he even snapped at me hrough his text for the first time and i dont blame him at all for it, i feel im annoying him and he will break up with me soon because he had enough, i was planning to buy him a ipad mini for his birthday present but didnt because i thought it was way too overboard, but since his dog passing i want to get him, is that silly? the reason is i know he wont ever expect me to get him something so expensive or want me to and he would appreciate anything small, i want to get it because i know he hates using his laptop and his kindle doesnt work well and he likes to do these blogs so i thought it would come in handy, but he spent so much money on me these past 6 months and he supported me and helped me and was always so nice to me, i just want to give him something like this as a suprise, obviously nothing i could do or say would help him with his grieve over his dog but i thought getting this might hopefully just cheer him up a little, but im not sure, im really stupid and dont know what to do or say with him without making myself seem so stupid

См. статью: Shall I buy my bf an expensive gift?