Sunday, August 11, 2013

Packing for Washington DC?

I am 14 and I am spending the weekend (from Saturday to Monday) with my cousins in Washington DC (however I am staying at my aunt's house in Virginia which is about 20-30 minutes from DC so its not big deal) and I am still unsure of what to pack. I am staying 2 nights 3 days and here is what I am planning on bringing so far just in case

Pajamas (2 pairs)
Clothes (2 pairs, because obviously I will be dressed when I leave tomorrow)
Kindle Fire w/charger
iPhone w/ charger
Money
Makeup (just a little- bb cream, concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick)
Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash
Toiletries (like deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste, hairbrush, straightener, hair ties, etc.)
A bathing suit (do they have pools in DC? lol)
Sunglasses
A hoodie (still not sure if Im bringing this or not)
Feminine Products (just in case; please no rude comments about it, thanks)
Glasses

What are other things I should bring to DC? What should I wear and how much money should I bring?

If possible, please answer all these questions below. Thanks so much in advance! x

См. статью: Packing for Washington DC?