Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My kindle microphone isn't working? Help?

Basically what happened was I left my kindle fire HD out in the rain one day and luckily for me everything still worked… well almost everything. I had skype on there and when I tried to talk to one of my friends on there they could barely hear me. Its gotten worst over half a year and I really want to fix it. The problem is the microphone is inside the kindle… and I don't know how to fix it. Please help? I don't want to use my parents phone for skype anymore (they're getting tired of it) and I don't want to shout into the microphone anymore (since me and my friends talk at night most of the time and I live in an apartment building) hopefully someone can help/give useful advice. Thanks :)

См. статью: My kindle microphone isn't working? Help?