Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kindle Paperwhite vs Kindle Fire HD? - 1

I'm willing to buy one of the two. Which one should I get? I'm primarily looking for something to read books on that won't hurt my eyes that would allow me to get access to papers/documents at university in order to be able to study. Plus I would want to use it to help myself with learning new languages (dictionaries, excercises and stuff). Would the former let me do all this or would I have to choose the latter since it's got applications and audio output that's important to learn languages (and video as well)?
Don't really care for movies or music that much since I have my laptop and phone for that.
Should I opt for the second, would the kindle fire HD be a good option given that it's cheap for it's value or should I go for a more expensive tablet such as Samsung tab/ipad etc..?
Thanks in advance for your piece of advice.

См. статью: Kindle Paperwhite vs Kindle Fire HD? - 1