Saturday, August 3, 2013

Is buying a reading tablet worth it?

I have tons of books and magazines on my computer saved as pictures and as PDF files alike.

My computer has this screen orientation thing where I can turn the orientation from landscape to portrait, and I have to flip my laptop on its side in order to view the pages as big as they can get on my screen.So that's one option.

But I think it would be a lot easier if I had a tablet to read them because it's more portable and way less difficult to handle than my clunky laptop on it's side.

I was thinking about getting the 8.9" version of the Kindle fire, since I want a bigger screen and the iPad is too expensive.

Do you think a tablet is better for viewing digital books (with pictures) or do you think I should stick with my laptop? I mean, is the price worth getting over the hassle?

См. статью: Is buying a reading tablet worth it?