Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Is asking for a Kindle Fire in college okay?

I turn 21 right before Christmas and I can't think of much that I want except a tablet. I've been looking around at different ones and I think the Kindle Fire seems affordable and I would actually use it. I have a lot of lectures that go by power points every class period and they're power hours (1 hour and 15 minutes long) and my computer's battery life is only an hour. I could save paper, and if I forget to print out slides beforehand (which happens pretty often) then I could just pull them up. I have wifi in my sorority house and all over campus, so it wouldn't be hard to get internet access on it.

I'm just starting to get fed up with my current laptop because I have tried to download different programs that I need for school and I keep getting errors. The short battery life is also annoying. I usually have resorted to just using computer labs. I know that a tablet can't replace a laptop, but I plan on buying a new laptop with whatever money I make next summer anyways. Having something more portable would just make things a little easier until then.

Am I justified in asking for this?

См. статью: Is asking for a Kindle Fire in college okay?