Friday, August 30, 2013

Internet cuts out randomly. Tried everything?

My internet is very sketchy. Sometimes it will work all day, sometimes it cuts out 2 or 3 times in an hour. Often putting my computer to sleep and waking it will work.It's NOT my modem, as my kindle, 3ds and phone all work perfectly when the laptop drops the 'net.

I have tried every solution on tech sites that swear up and down they work. Replies are full of praise and thanks. Here are some things I've tried:

Update drivers
Un-check the computers control of the drivers on/off status
Update /everything/ related to the internet
Virus scans galore
Malware removal
Steam un-install (mentions of this solving problems)
Norton un-install (also mentions of this helping)
ipconfig set to search for address

among other things that I can't even remember any more.

Let's see, I have an Acer with Windows 7, and a 64 bit OS. Any ideas?

См. статью: Internet cuts out randomly. Tried everything?