Thursday, August 29, 2013

How to build a day to day use device?

HI there guys,
So i and my friend have decided to build something.
Something like a device (like an android, kindle etc.). This device will be used as phone and various other tasks for what the tech will arrive in later future. I know this sounds creepy. Just take it as

1) Building a touch screen device for day to day life computings
2) Building its OS

What should be my goals? Requirements? Books? Materials? Capital???

The purpose of this device would be really specific and thus its whole software part will be made from scratch. However Hardware can be and will be (lol we aint engineers) of existing devices.

I agree that this is going to take really long time. I also agree that it is not an easy task to build your own OS for a device that you made yourself. But yea, I wanna do it!

Next thing up, What should be my base for building the OS?
Do i have to look up for Assembly Language or C or What?

Next thing up is the graphics, (yea it is getting really complicated). I have hands on graphics designing and will create the graphics as required. I would just need the working knowledge of implementing those graphics in my OS.

YEA! I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY!

Thanks in advance!

I really have no idea in this category!
Maybe this is robotics or maybe Computer Science or maybe Electronics!

Please help.

См. статью: How to build a day to day use device?