Sunday, August 25, 2013

How is my introductory sentence?

This is the first paragraph of my cover letter for a "Big 4" accounting firm. Please help me edit it and any feedback will help :)

In August, I had the privilege to participate in the XXX Local Conference, where I was able to nurture personal relationships with the XXX team and gain first-hand experience of the firm's culture. The experiences that you and your colleagues have shared with me confirmed in me on that XXX is the best opportunity for me to begin my own journey. The amazing people, endless support, and global opportunities across 158 territories are just a few of several reasons that have kindled my interest in XXX and moved me to write to you to be considered for the position Associate at XXX.

См. статью: How is my introductory sentence?