Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Help thinking of seating ideas for bonus room?

My dad let me use our "guest room" as a bonus room game room kind of thing a little while back. But since my sister is going to college we're just going to use that as a guest room. I didn't use it for a while but now that I got a wii u I'm in there a lot more. We had a full size bed in there but took it out and now its just kind of empty looking. I need some ideas for some seating. Here are some things I would like to have and some details
- there is about 9 feet in between the Tv and the wall opposite of it
- I want room to use the wii fit and move around
- I don't want it to take up a lot of space
- COMFORTABLE
- Casual and durable, nothing fancy
- Something for a teenager
- I was thinking something like this
http://southerndisposition.blogspot.com/2011/06/pillow-bed-tutorial.html
but unsure
- there are two window sills on that wall about 2 feet up and 4 1/2 feet apart from each other so id prefer it to either be shorter or not as wide
- also considering small loveseat or turn a twin bed or the old full bed into a couch or a daybed
- the cheaper the better

Thanks for the help! (And sorry for any grammar or spelling errors, its hard to type on a kindle)

См. статью: Help thinking of seating ideas for bonus room?