Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Frozen Kindle Assistance Please?

Got a kindle keyboard, I just prefer the physical keyboard for only reading. I had it for about nine months and the screen recently froze/broke.

Now I tried hard resetting it and this time I got a message that was partially obscured by the screen, it said something along the lines of "for assistance in resetting/fixing your kindle, here is the # to call "1-206-266-09** I wasn't able to see the last two digits, and I'm wondering if someone knows the full telephone number by any chance.

Please don't tell me to get another kindle, I am so done with them this is by third keyboard and its a piece of crap, I'm going to purchase a Nook+ 16GB which costs less then the kindle keyboard when I originally bought it, with a brighter screen and an option to add more storage.the kindle app can be added to the nook, and the nook can also be rooted, but I want to fix the kindle keyboard and give it to my sister as a present, she likes to read.

См. статью: Frozen Kindle Assistance Please?