Thursday, August 1, 2013

Final fantasy 3 for Kindle?

I know this is probably a stupid question but I just bought Final Fantasy 3 on my Kindle Fire and I am already frustrated. I'm not sure how the controls work. Example: Early on, you face off with three goblins. I can't figure out how to attack! It lets all 3 enemies strike me first before the battle menu ever pops up, and then I can only select one foe at a time to attack. Then they all get to hit me again before I can access the battle tab again. I can't figure out how to get the battle commands to show up before I am attacked, and I keep getting killed!
I have played Final Fantasy games on other platforms before (PS2, nintendo consoles, etc) and I don't remember it being this difficult just to attack. I think I remember being able to attack multiple enemies at one time, too? There are no instructions included in the game (not that I can find, anyway), and the walkthroughs I'm finding online are no help. I just need some tips on basic gameplay for this particular version! Any help or advice would be most welcome… I was so excited about this game!

См. статью: Final fantasy 3 for Kindle?