Monday, August 19, 2013

Are Books a good way to improve myself and my Education?

Hey I am a junior in high school, and I feel like my education is poor because there were times In Elementary school and middle school were I didn't make the best grades, and I have been making good grades so far through my high school career, and have a good GPA, and plan to go to college to become a scientist, and I feel like my education is poor in the following areas, social studies, Politics, and Economics, and I feel like I don't know everything about science, and I feel like I have poor grammar and writing skills sometimes, will reading books help me learn everything my poor grades back then caused for me to miss out on? if so, what books will help improve my knowledge of these subjects? I know now days people buy and read books off kindles and iPad's, and I have an iPad.

См. статью: Are Books a good way to improve myself and my Education?