Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where can I get a reasonible priced camera? READ DEACRIPTION?

Hi there!

I am going on vacation with my family in 2 weeks exactly. Where can I get a cheap camera? I am going on a cruise to Mexico and want to take photos.

Well I had 180$ but my mom does not believe me. I didn't get cash but my Mom gives me money when I make great plays in softball, good grades, etc. I remember adding all my money together a few weeks ago and getting 130$ and I recently got paid 50$ from my moms boss and yeah.So really she said I can have 150$.

I am giving my dad my my kindle for 30$.Should I ask for 50$? Anyway. I need all the money I can find for vaccation. The cruise will have so many shops/stores on it. Like there is more then fifty, on one deck.

Is this a good camera? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004MB9UMM/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?qid=1375215730&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX110_SY190? THANKS!

См. статью: Where can I get a reasonible priced camera? READ DEACRIPTION?