Sunday, July 21, 2013

What tablet pc would be best to buy (narrowed down to two)?

So, I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:

1) Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" Tablet
2) Microsoft Surface RT 10.6"

Both of these tablets have mixed user reviews which makes it more difficult to pick out the best. I like the Samsung Galaxy because of the s pen, the ability to edit and create photos, use it to take notes, tablet design ect. I like the Microsoft Surface RT because it has a usb port I can use to either upload or download, microsoft office.

I've never used Windows 8 so I'm unsure how user friendly it is. Many find it lacking. What I want is a tablet that I can use to read my ebooks (kindle), be able to edit photos, use for word, excel, and powerpoint, be able to surf though the web easily. Capable of using Play Store. Also be able to view from tablet to t.v. I know that these tablets have similarities but I'm not that tech savy to know some of the differences. Plus I read that the Samsung Galaxy doesn't support flash player but can be downloaded, is this true? On the other hand a user said that the Microsoft Surface does support flash.

Sometimes I like to go online to view walkthroughs while I'm playing a game so I have to pause the game and head over to my desktop to view directions. Can either tablet support sites like ign.com and the such to view walkthroughs of video games?

any info you can provide is appreciated. If you have used these tablets before even better. I can get the tablets for approx.the same price so that doens't count as a pro or con

См. статью: What tablet pc would be best to buy (narrowed down to two)?