Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What is the most reliable/worthwhile Kindle I could spend money on?

Not exactly the right category I think, so apologies, but I have no luck elsewhere and reckon those who love books and a kindle might have an opinion at least.

I love reading and lately the prospect of buying a Kindle and reading e-books as opposed to trying to buy paper/hardbacks is becoming a lot more ideal. 1) because it'd mean no lumping books as I move out to University. 2) Many books I've been trying to obtain lately are eBooks.

But all I've heard from Kindle's is how unreliable and easily broken they are.

Don't get me wrong, I'm careful with things I buy and look after them, but as a student I don't earn very much and spending this chunk of money I've saved up for months is something I don't want to feel like I've thrown away.

So, if possible, could you give me some advice on what Kindle's have been most reliable and what prices I'd be looking at. I've found the reviews of the few Kindles I know of have been quite unhelpful and vague and not to mention I'm pretty clueless as to what is out there at the minute.

Any advice is welcome.

См. статью: What is the most reliable/worthwhile Kindle I could spend money on?