Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What do you consider a fair price for a book on politics and the economy?

Let's say you see a book in the Amazon Kindle store called "The Contentious Otter's Guide to Sticking It To The Man", and as you read the blurb on the book you realize it's a book of essays about the US economy, and those essays dissect misinformation promoted by the GOP and the Tea Party.

What would you consider a fair price for an e-book copy of such an incredible work of literature?

a) 99 cents

b) $1.99

c) $2.99

d) I'd pay anything for the work on political economy by someone on par with The Contentious Otter

Your response?
Added (1). @ Natas - First off - Mises.org is for morons. I'm not going to waste any more of my life reading Austrian economic theory. Second - they banned me from their website because I kept flaming their message boards.

См. статью: What do you consider a fair price for a book on politics and the economy?