Sunday, July 21, 2013

What book series should I read?

I have recently bought a kindle so I am looking for a good, addictive series to read.It has been a while since I have read a series where I simply haven't wanted to put the book down, and I'm really wanting to get back to reading a lot.
I have heard that the series, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon is meant to be really good and addictive. For those who have read the series, or at least the first book, what do you think of it? Is it worth reading?
Also, the past books/series I have read are:
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith
Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld
Hunger Games (I didn't like it that much)
Twilight
Tigers Curse
Fallen series by Lauren Kate
Immortal Instruments
Beautiful Creatures
The Perks of being a Wallflower
The Faults in our Stars
Before I Fall
House of Night series (Didn't like it too much)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

All your answers will be very much appreciated!

См. статью: What book series should I read?