Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ways to have fun while grounded?

Hi! Before school got out for the summer in the 2nd semester I did really bad for how smart I am. (I had depression. I used to get all A's) I got 2 D's and 1 C 1 B and 3 A's.My parents were mad at me for that. They decided to take away all electronics including my kindle, computer, Ipod, phone, TV, and Radio. Plus no friends and only coming out of my room when I go to school. (my bathroom is like an en suite) I honestly don't know how I'm going to entertain myself.My punishment doesn't start for another month still but It will be Nine weeks long. (one school quarter)
I know I will be so bored. Plus I've never really been grounded or punished before so I don't really have expierience as far as that goes. Please give me ideas on how to entertain myself.

См. статью: Ways to have fun while grounded?