Saturday, July 27, 2013

How to use the Kindle fire 1-click payment with giftcards?

I just got the Kindle Fire today, and I want to put books and apps on it but I don't know how to use the 1-click payment setup thing. I don't use/have a credit card, because I have $138 worth of gift cards already on my amazon account. How can I make it so the 1-click payment takes it out of the gift card balance that is already on my account? Every time I go to set up the 1-click payment thing it only asks for a credit card number, the card holder name and then the expiration date, but there are no other options for a gift card. I still have the gift card codes. What do I do to make this work so I can purchase things on my kindle using the gift card balances already on my amazon account?

См. статью: How to use the Kindle fire 1-click payment with giftcards?